Combine a night in Idaho’s iconic big dog with a dinner fundraiser & celebration of Natl Pet Week held by our regional Animal Rescue Foundation. The date is Friday May 11, 2018. Reserve your room at Dog Bark Park pronto. On the 11th, check-in at Dog Bark Park before 4:30 pm Pacific Time, then drive 15 miles to Grangeville for the evening’s extravaganza. Details for the event are below. At time of reservation for lodging at Dog Bark Park we can arrange purchase of the dinner extravaganza tickets for you.
Animal Rescue Foundation (ARF) Social Event, Fundraiser & Celebration of National Pet Week
– May 11th, 2018 @ The Gallery in Grangeville, Idaho
– ARF’s Concept Design Plan will be on display
– “Yappy” Hour & Silent Auction starting @ 5 p.m.
– “Sit & Stay” Dinner served 6-8 pm ($25/person)
Chicken Parmesan, herbed potatoes, green salad, green beans/red pepper, bread & no-host bar
– Live Music by Joaquin & Verna Lowe & Dave Dixon
– Are you in the “Doghouse” & can’t come out for the evening? Fetch a “doggy bag” dinner to go.
* SEATING IS LIMITED SO BUY YOUR TICKETS EARLY
Purchase dinner & raffle tickets in Grangeville at Ace Hardware of The Gallery (208 983-2595)
* AWESOME RAFFLE PRIZES – 1st prize: 3 nights stay at Morning Star Lodge (Silver Mountain-Kellogg Idaho- including 2 Water Park passes, 2 dinners & welcome basket) $1000 value from Jepskys; 2nd prize: 12×15 Area Rug $600 value from Bettie’s Floor & Décor; 3rd prize: Craftsman 2-pc Ten Drawer Tool Chest $450 value from Ace: 4th prize: Family Fun in the Sun Beach Tote filled with goodies for summer fun, $250 value from Jepskys.
All proceeds go towards the development of a regional animal shelter. ARF is a 501c3 organization & appreciates your support? www.arfshelter.org